While Dustin was gone to Honduras and Nicaragua, Gram and Pop decided to come hang out with us. We had a great time visiting with them. They were ALOT of help to me. Despite the weather we managed to have a really good time. I felt bad for them because Gram is so cold natured and it had been in the high 60's and some 70's and as soon as they got here it all changed. It snowed off and on or rained, or both. It was cold and dreary most of the time they were here. We did manage one pretty day and we decided to load up and go to the Zoo. We decided to go to the Pueblo Zoo. Below are some pics of that. We had a fun time there and we were all pretty tired after that. Pop, gram, and I managed to get in a few games of Hand and Foot. It was soooo great getting to play with them. I have missed that. Gram, the kiddos, and I met up with the Martinez's and the Wantuloks for a southern gospel singing with Legacy 5. It was a good concert. Poor pop wasnt feeling well and had stayed home. I also have some pics from Easter. I guess that is about all for now.
I Love this picture!!
Cute pictures, Jamey!
ReplyDeleteLove Aleah's dress!! :-)
That's soo nice that they were able to come and visit while your husband was away.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures. They all look soooo good. Gotta say I love that polka dot dress!! I want one!! :)
lol I was cold but we had a great time at the zoo and just sitting around the house and at church and the singing was great! We didn't miss any good weather here there was only rain, storms and floods. Love you guys and miss you tremendously!
ReplyDelete