Thursday, December 6, 2012

The BIG One...

I am sooo excited for my husband because while most men are hoping for that big elk or deer to come passing by their way, my husband waits for "THE BIG ONE!"  He got his 1st moose today! You won't believe how he got it.  I went out to check the mail and this moose was just on the porch, so I invited him.  He was just patiently sitting on the kitchen counter when Dustin got home.  As you can see it wasn't the smartest thing to do because now he will live on Dustin's office wall. 
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
 
 
Dustin and Manny the Moose

Doesn't he look so proud??

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!! This is the greatest post EVER!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We laughed and laughed and laughed some more over this moose. It was GREAT!! The kids love Manny too! Dustin's face was great when he saw it. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahahahahahaha! I keep laughing, too--just IMAGINING the discovery of the moose. James insisted on NOT wrapping it because he wants for every Post Office employee along the way to see exactly what is being sent, especially your personal mailman. ;-)

    Is the moose really and truly hanging on the wall in Dustin's office??? I'm DYING over the thought of it! Hahahahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really? This moose was sent through the mail without being in a box or anything? I'm assuming this in an inflatable animal and maybe he was in a flat plastic wrapper? I'm so happy Dustin finally got some big game. Are you enjoying the meat? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Manny is great! Yes, Dustin is planning on putting him on the wall in his office.
    Sis. Smith it was in a box with the moose picture on it. It is inflatable and a great addition to our home. :)
    Unfortunatly the meat is two rubbery to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is ...sooooo....sad. He's dilutional (again) and unwilling to face reality. Poor boy:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sis. Karen you are sooo funny! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete