More pictures that I said I would post. Sorry it's taken soooo long but it's my WMB service and I have been preparing for that. They played and played outside. They were replaying and acting out scenes from Red Ryder. It was hilarious to watch. Isaac was Red Ryder, Caleb was Josh Randall(not on red ryder), Luke was little Beaver, Abbie was Mollie, Aleah was the sheriff, and Zeke was different things. He actually played inside alot of the time with Lille. I happen to take some pics the little bit of time that him and Lillie were out there. They mostly played whatever.
Abbie and Aleah as SUPERGIRL and SPIDERGIRL. Here is Nathan decided he would go out and scare the kids.
I don't know if Nathan is holding the door shut or trying to push it in.
I loved Caleb's face in this one. He was playing cowboys and shooting someone.
SPIDERMAN ZEKE TO THE RESCUE!
Wow! These are great too, Jamey! I LOVE the one of Abbie and Aleah as superheros this time!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad the kids played outside...at least the house is semi-quiet for a while. :-)
I love it for kids to dress up in costumes to play. It seems so good for their creativity. :-) The one of Aleah and Abbie is the greatest! How fun. It looks like you have a GREAT play fort for the kids. Thanks again for taking such good care of my grandkids so my kids could have a nice little honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting all the pictures, Jamey--they are GREAT. I agree that the girls in their Super hero costumes is the BEST!!! Oh, and the one of Caleb shooting someone. HA!
ReplyDelete